Monday, February 3, 2014

Last Night's Flogging.....Homemade!


About a month ago I decided to make a new weapon for my husband's arsenal.  We had been struggling to find a quiet way for him to spank me when I decided to make him a flogger out of paracord.  I had read that they were quiet and moderately stingy so I went to Home Depot and bought the rope, then set to making it as soon as I got home.  I didn't follow anyone's directions, just kind of winged it (I do that a lot, with everything!) but it turned out just like the one pictured here except for the loop on the handle.  It has turned out to be his favorite implement lately! When used moderately it produces a pleasant warming tingle.  But..... Ash is not always a moderate man, that thing bites when he swings it hard.  Last night I needed a spanking to help me cope with the pain of a chronic condition(questions? read Here) and I had already been spanked with the big wooden spatula earlier in the day for my attitude.  I wasn't sore, but I asked him if he could start off easy and work up to full swing since I wasn't in trouble.  He kind of chuckled at me.  I had thought that the 20 or so hard swats I got earlier in the kitchen were sufficient restitution for my earlier attitude, but apparently he didn't because he did about 5 strokes medium and then immediately went to full-force swings.  The tears flowed then. I started out in the position he calls "head down ass up" on the bed, but after about a minute I gradually lay flat as it was far too painful to hold position.  After about 5 minutes just as I was relaxing into the pain, he stopped. Normally I can't wait for him to be finished, but I had just "progressed to the next level"(I don't know what else to call it--when the strokes are just as hard but a bit easier to take after a few minutes?) and wanted him to keep going.  But, it was late and past my bedtime.  I went to bed with a smile and a rosy bottom. The flogger has no thud whatsoever, just sting, and it doesn't last for more than half an hour, so I'm sitting pretty today.  I was promised a repeat tonight :)

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the next level. I do that too. The start everything stings...after a bit, I am 'used' to the pain, and I can wrap my head around it.

    So a flogger can hurt eh? Maybe Barn should take up flogger making! LOL
    willie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wilma,
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has "levels". Floggers can definitely hurt...or not :) I always thought they were a "wienie" implement cause how can soft stuff hurt? But when I was googling images for this post there were some scary ones made of computer cords, and some with metal tips. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is so cool that you made your own flogger. Is it quiet? Maybe I will make one for SM. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,
      Yes, it is pretty quiet and it can be very enjoyable if done right :)

      Delete
  4. Hello, we love make our punishment implements, some time ago, improve discipline with a cane and ruber band. You can watch the video here!.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have been looking for something that is a bit tamer than the loopy we made, as it leaves too big a welts and bruises no matter how softly it is used. I love this idea, and the Duke and I talked it over, and will be trying it. :) We don't have family over too often, but when we do, they tend to stay several nights up to a week. By then, I'm usually in need of a spanking, and need something that won't alert everyone to what is going on! :) lol Thank you for sharing this. :) And I'm glad I looked up paracord because I thought it looked like the rope used for mops at first. LOL

    I find I am the same way about levels in a spanking too. Starts off so stingy, I just want to wiggle away, but then it soothes out, and sometimes I don't even notice the swats anymore during my thought process, not sure it's good to get to that point. lol

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh EsMay, that would be funny indeed to be spanked with a mop! I thought about making a loopy out of a thin cord like a cell phone charger or speaker wire, but I was not brave enough! I hope it works out for you, there are lots of tutorials available on how to do it. Happy spanking :)

      Delete