Many thanks to the lovely Nina at Awesome Feeling of Love for nominating me for the
I think this is a wonderful way for us all to get to know each other better and discover new blogs to visit!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog-- by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules on your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to :
8. Inform people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)
Nina's questions for me, and my answers:
1. What's your favourite sleeping position (spoon, back-to-back, etc.)?
I always sleep curled up in a semi-fetal position on my right side wrapped in a cocoon of blankets
2. Have you got a favourite mug, cup or piece of china, and if so, what made it your favourite?
3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
My financial status
4. What is the most important thing that you have learned from current and past relationships?
It takes true honesty(with yourself and with your partner)to have a deep connection. Holding back only ensures that your love isn't as deep as it could be.
5. What do you find most attractive in your partner?
His sense of humor and confidence
6. What are the three favourite things you can't live without?
Tea, fuzzy blankets, and my family
7. What's the first thing you notice when you look at someone?
Their eyes. I tend to make a lot of eye contact
8. What's your favourite book genre?
I love a good historical romance, but horror fiction(love Stephen King) is my fave
9. Is there a favourite song of yours? All-time or currently?
My current favorites are the songs from the movie "Frozen"
10. What's the favourite treat that you give yourself once in a while?
Bubble baths!(which of course include wine and candles)
11. What's the best gift you have ever received?
My first baby was born right before Christmas, so I got to take her home on Christmas Eve and "unwrap" her!
11 Random Facts About Me
I love love love to eat lemons with lots of salt
I have reddish hair and my ancestry is mostly Irish and Scottish
I have been to Mexico, Canada, California, Oregon, and Washington but no where else
I sometimes meow like a cat to songs when I am feeling goofy(my husband made me add this in, I think I will refrain from asking for his help again!)
If I were able to work I would love to be a chef
I am a bargain hunter, and I hate to pay full price for anything unless I have to
I crack myself up! I think of funny things all the time and I'm too embarrassed to say them sometimes, so If you see a weirdo laughing to herself in public, it's probably me :)
I love writing fiction and I'm currently working on a novel
I am a simple girl: I own 3 pairs of shoes, 1 purse, and a couple pairs of earrings for accessories
I would love to have more land to have chickens and a cow
I dream vividly and bizarrely in multiple languages, black&white and color, sometimes I'm another person, and I always remember at least one of my dreams every day.
Now, if you are still reading and haven't run screaming, here are my nominations :
Here is my list of questions for the above bloggers, should they choose to participate:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is the part of your body you find most attractive?
3. What is your favorite movie genre?
4. If you were offered the job of leader of your country, would you take it? Why/why not?
5. If you had to pick a motto or tagline for your life, what would it be?
6. Do you believe in magic or supernatural phenomena?
7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
8. What is your favorite indulgence?
9. What do you value most about your partner? If you are unattached, what would you look for in a potential partner?
10. Do you eat dinner at the table with your family?
11. Is there anything you wish more people knew about you?
Well, there it is folks! Now you know more about me, let's learn some more about you :)