Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ladies: Are You an Askhole, or do You Know One?

As the submissive partner in a DD relationship, I find myself seeking my husband's counsel on occasion.  Whether it's about my choice of clothing, what we should have for dinner, or a more pertinent issue, I resolve to take his advise before I even ask.  I think that it quite undermines an HOH's sense of "being at the helm of the ship" so to speak, if his opinions are taken lightly.

What do you think?  I am interested in both the husband's and wife's point of view.  Are you the asker or the askee? How do you feel about advising someone/being advised by someone and whether or not they take your advise to heart?

2 comments:

  1. Hi River. Good luck with your site and welcome to the Spankosphere. I absolutely LOVE your new word. My wife Season and I seek each others council in our own areas of expertise and also in most other decisions.

    ReplyDelete