Sunday, May 6, 2018

Feeling "Wanty"

Today I woke up feeling like I really need alone time with Daddy. Due to busy lives and teenagers in the house, this doesn't happen very often. We generally have what he calls  "a conversation" about every other evening, to help me maintain my submission and remember who we are(I don't know about anyone else, but without that I start feeling a bit......bossy), but this week's events have conspired to keep that from happening. Part of me wishes that this activity is as essential to him as it is to me, and thst he would find a way to make it more of a priority for us. His valuing my submission is a big part of my wanting to give it to him, if that makes sense. Like, the more he desires it the more submissive I want to be with him. And, I feel that the more frequent our "conversations," things just flow more smoothly for us. I am happiest when he expects(demands) my obedience, and makes sure there is no question about who's in charge, but there's always that niggling feeling(when things get busy and we don't connect in that way) that I am too much work for him, or that I should be mature enough to always be good on my own without his help, although that feeling is becoming less frequent. And although in my professional life I am a leader, teacher, and advisor, I just need for my Daddy to take the reins at home. He does this well, but I think my need for his dominance is increasing lately. I know he will find ways to meet my needs(and I his), but I fear I am the kind of girl that thinks she wants that "storybook dom," you know the kind: He punishes without mercy, is ALWAYS consistent, knows how far past her limits to push, has the will of steel it takes to resist her pouting and doe eyes.......he's not human 😁 In all reality, the man I have is perfect for me, and as we grow together and explore and discover new things, we will adjust accordingly. I  think this morning what I'm experiencing is growing pains, and I also think it's natural. As he and I grow and evolve, our needs evolve as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment