Thursday, December 5, 2013

Spanking a cold Bum


My husband took me shopping yesterday, for groceries, in 11 degree weather.  I'm so glad that he came because I got to sit in the car all toasty while he loaded up and put the cart away, woo-hoo!
When we got home I did help carry our stuff in, as it did require 3 trips from each of us to get it all in.  Now, you may not know this, but my husband is a booty smacker.  It's one of the things I love about him.  When we began dating and were getting close, discussing our expectations for a partner, I remember telling him: "I am all for chivalry and romance and equality, but I also want a man who's not afraid to smack my ass and tell me to get him another beer!" I was young, and it was as eloquent as I could be at the time :)  but he understood.  He took that as the green light to smack my bottom whenever he wanted, which I didn't protest, as we hadn't had the "spanking talk" yet, and I wasn't sure I wanted to at that point.  So, while I am spanked frequently, I also get a few swats here and there throughout the day just because he wants to and he can. But enough back-story,  back to the point .  After we got all the bags in Ash came up to me, turned me around, and began smacking my butt with his hand.  I jumped at squealed after the first few, as it hurt a lot more than a smack from a hand would. He got a mischievous twinkle in his eye then and asked "Oh, poor baby, does it hurt?"  To which I replied, "Yes! My ass is freezing from being out shopping and it hurts much more right now!"   He made a pouty face at me, then he smiled and I was told to bend over the couch! I tried to get out of it by telling him that I really needed to put the groceries away, but of course he said that could wait.  So I obeyed, pleading with him to use only his hand.  Thank goodness he listened, because he made me pull my pants and panties down and proceeded to smack away for at least a couple minutes. I didn't cry like usual, but I sure yelped and wriggled at lot! That seemed to satisfy him though :)  I think that I must forget every year that a cold bottom hurts more when spanked, because I never remember until he does it! I'd better be good now, though, as he's promised to make me sit in the snow bare-assed for a minute first if he has to punish me this month.  I told him that would never happen cause I am such an angel, but I don't think he believed me (the nerve!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment