Sunday, June 25, 2017

I am so in love with my daddy. He has been very attentive and sweet to me, especially the last several months. He is very accepting of my need for physical attention, whether it's hugs, cuddles, smacks, or kisses. There are times when I just want to be with him so much, and he never says it's too much for him. Of course, relationships, like everything in life, evolve....and my relationship with my husband is no exception. In the very beginning of our relationship we both struggled to see who would be alpha. I desperately wanted him to be, but I wasn't just going to hand it to him. We officially started DD about 5 years into our marriage, and it was pretty rocky at first due to my inability to communicate my feelings well, and the societal conditioning that my husband grew up with. There were times it was great, there was a time we gave it up, and a major crisis in our lives made us realize that we needed it back badly. We have both matured a lot and learned in the decade, and become more accepting of ourselves and each other. We still do DD, with lots of D/s incorporated.  Over the last 3 years or so, I have begun to think of him as Daddy. He takes care of me in many ways, and I really enjoy that I can be the silly playful girl that I am and not censor myself in any way around him. I really enjoy being his babygirl and knowing he is in charge and he's got me. There's more I want to say, but it can wait for another post 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment