Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One Happy Woman...For Now!!!!

Today I told my husband, who is not a natural "spanko" that I would probably always need more spanking than would naturally cross his mind.  I told him this because I thought he was getting bored with me.  I usually get spanked at least once a day, sometimes thoroughly and other times not so thoroughly.  This helps me in ways I can't really explain, but it reduces my overall physical pain level greatly.  He knows this and is always willing to help, but I want him to enjoy himself too! His response was, "Ok, for the next several days I will spank you every hour.  Every two minutes seems excessive, but every hour sounds good!"  Oh, what have I gotten myself into?  I will let you know how it goes if I can sit to type any time soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment